- Eat a snack before you get there so you’re not famished. If you’re too hungry, you might not make mindful choices when ordering. Or order in two rounds, so your starter has had a chance to settle before you choose what’s next.
- Find ways to share – that way you get to try lots of dishes.
- Look at the menu online in advance, so you’re not lured into making unhealthy choices by friends or by seeing what’s on the next table!
- Eat slowly, put cutlery down between mouthfuls. Be mindful.
- Be conscious of drinks: alcohol and sugar-rich soft drinks can easily tot up the calories and undo all your good intentions.
Check out some Restaurant Nutrition Reviews.