- I am a UK Registered Dietitian regulated by the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC)and am a full member of the British Dietetic Association (BDA).
- I aim to use my scientific knowledge, clinical skills and expertise as a dietitian in an accurate and professionally responsible manner.
- I am bound by an ethical Code of Conduct and use all forms of communication appropriately and responsibly.
- The advice given on this website is aimed at the adult general public and should not be used as an alternative to personally tailored advice from your own dietitian, doctor or medical team.
- The views expressed on this website are my own.
- Any sponsorship or other forms of compensation are clearly marked and will never influence the content, topic or posts on this site.
- A product mention or feature does not imply endorsement or recommendation of the product in question.
Sponsored Blog Posts
- I always declare when I have received an honorarium to write a particular blog or social media post; these posts are based on my honest opinion.
- If the end of a blog post is marked as “sponsored” or “AD”, a company has compensated me either via money, a gift, or something else of value for the time taken to write it. Regardless, all comments are my own and are not influenced by the incentive.
Subscribing to my Blog
- You have the right to unsubscribe from my emails at any time (using the link provided within each update).
- Blogs will be sent using the third party software, MailChimp.
Vegetarian, vegan or specialist diets
- If a recipe is tagged as vegetarian, vegan or in reference to a specialist diet, it is the reader’s responsibility to check that each ingredient used is indeed appropriate for that diet, as manufacturers formulations are subject to change.
- If you are following any particular dietary pattern that you think needs specialist advice, I recommend you follow personal advice provided by your dietitian, doctor or practice nurse.
Azmina Nutrition (trading name for Govindji Nutrition Limited).